Mason Tenders’ Training Fund
Live Instructor Led Online Training Courses
As it would be less than responsible under the current conditions to conduct classes in the conventional manner at the school in Long Island City, your Training Fund has found a way to provide you with live Instructor led online training in many of the courses that you and many other members want and need. And you can do it from home through a method of distance learning.
Through the Zoom platform, members can enter a virtual classroom with a live video view of their Instructor and other class participants, interact with them, ask questions, and more. In effect, you are in the classroom. And, you can use your home computer, iPad or other tablet, or even your cellphone! All of these devices work with Zoom.
All class registration will be done via email
NO TELEPHONE REGISTRATIONS
Do not call the school to enroll
- If you are already registered on eLocal, skip directly to Step 5. If not:
- On the Local 78 website at: https://www.local78.org/ click on the “E-LOCAL” tab on the right side of the banner at the top of the homepage
- On the Members Portal page you will see “PAY DUES. INTERACT. LEARN.” Just below, you will see an orange tab that says “REGISTER”. Click on that tab
- On the next page, fill in your information to register for eLocal. Once you have registered, your email address will automatically be entered into our database.
- From the email address registered with eLocal, send an email Including your:
- Union Book Number
- Class you want to register for
- Language of the class
- Date and time of class
Send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND THE ONLINE CLASS SCHEDULE HERE
If there is room in the class you chose, you will be sent an email inviting you to a Zoom meeting describing the course and time. You must then register in Zoom.